Our Ongoing COVID-19 Health & Safety Approach
AUGUST 5, 2021 - 7:00 AM PST
Customers who shop at our Los Angeles County stores are required to wear a mask.
We will continue to serve customers who shop at Counties of Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino & San Diego that are not wearing a mask.
Employees will continue to sanitize all surfaces and wash their hands frequently at all stores.
MARCH 17, 2021 – 9:00 AM PST
As some states and communities begin lifting COVID-19 restrictions, we want to stress that Mother’s Nutritional Center will not be reverting or relaxing any current health and safety practices.
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities are our primary concern. While continuing to serve our customers effectively, our stores have taken a number of measures to get through this evolving situation:
- We continue to monitor recommendations from the WHO, CDC, and state & government officials.
- Masks are required to receive service at our locations. (Except in the case of serious health impediments)
- Signs promoting social distancing have been implemented at our locations.
- Kid’s Corners are currently unavailable.
- Shields have been placed in front of every checkout stand to minimize contact.
- There is no eating or drinking in the lobby.
- We gladly offer carryout service.
- Surfaces and objects are disinfected after each customer.
We will continue to follow the direction of the WHO and CDC, and we won’t we making any changes to our current health and safety approach (as outlined above) until they indicate it is safe to do so.
During this time of uncertainty, we will do everything we can to protect those who enter our stores. We are thankful for the trust you place in us to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience.
Mother’s Nutritional Center